Wilbanks Securities has a clearing relationship with RBC Correspondent Services for trading across the spectrum of the investment universe, with listed and OTC equities, fixed income, options, open and closed-end mutual funds, UITs, and Limited Partnerships available on the most advanced trading and back office platform in the industry. Commissions, fees and trails through RBC flow through to Wilbanks Securities, which are then paid to producers based on established payouts. Our Representatives can benefit from RBC clearing in many ways, including:
1. Training Classes for Fee Based Marketing, Technology Systems, and many other topics are available
2. Top rated research for equities and the markets
3. Mutual Fund Research with recommendations including analysis
4. No Transaction Fee (NTF) funds available across 35 fund families
5. Trade listed and OTC equities, fixed income, options, open and closed-end mutual funds, UITs, and Limited Partnerships
6. Extensive Bond Inventory with offerings from more than 60 firms available on-line, Bond Laddering System, Trade Desk and Trading Assistance
7. Check-free APL Browser Money Management and trading system, performance reporting, and fee billing are available under this platform
8. Consolidated accounts with a large array of mutual funds available across the spectrum of fund families.
9. Asset Allocation Programs Available
10. Rebalancing Capabilities
11. Customizable Performance Reports available within the system to show Internal Rates of Return
12. Financial Planning Packages allowing client account data to be directly downloaded, avoiding time-consuming input.
13. Cash management accounts available with debit card
14. Account protection up to $100 million
15. State of the art technology with client statements provided on-line.
16. Client access to account data and statements available through the internet.