I. Your Privacy is Our Priority
At Wilbanks Securities, Inc. (“Wilbanks Securities”) we value the confidence you have placed in us. In trusting us with your assets, you provide us with personal and financial data. Wilbanks Securities is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal non-public information (“personal information”) entrusted to us by our customers. Your privacy is very important to us, and we are dedicated to safeguarding your personal information as we serve your financial needs.
III. Information We Collect
The type of personal information we collect and use varies depending on the Wilbanks Securities products or services you select. We collect personal information that enables us to serve your financial needs, develop and offer new products and services, and fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. Depending on the products or services you request, we obtain personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information, such as your name, address and social security number, provided on applications and other forms we receive from you or your representative;
• Information from your communications with Wilbanks Securities employees or from your representative, which may be provided to us by telephone or in writing;
• Information about your transactions, such as the purchase and sale of investments or insurance products, account balances and parties to the transactions, which we receive from our affiliates or other third parties.
IV. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with our affiliates so that they may process and service your transactions. However, Wilbanks Securities never sells customer lists to any third party. Further, we do not disclose personal information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as required by law or as permitted by law to service your account, such as follows:
• To third-party service providers that assist us in servicing your accounts (e.g. securities clearinghouses);
• To governmental agencies and law enforcement officials (e.g. valid subpoenas, court orders);
• To financial institutions that perform marketing services on our behalf or with whom we have Joint marketing agreements that provide for the confidentiality of personal information.
V. Our Security Practices
We protect your personal information by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. We have implemented safeguards to ensure that access to customer information is limited to employees, such as customer service representatives, who require such information to carry out their Job responsibilities. Our employees are aware of their strict responsibility to respect the confidentiality of your personal information. Thank you for choosing to invest with Wilbanks Securities. We value your relationship with us and assure you we will abide by our policy to protect your information.