Interested in Becoming an OSJ or Branch Office for Your Area???
Consider the Opportunities Available
at Wilbanks Securities!
Wilbanks Securities can offer experienced securities managers and recruiters who qualify the opportunity to become an Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJ) or Branch Office. Wilbanks Securities and you can devote resources into recruiting and building your office to help you grow your OSJ or Branch Office.
The requirements to become an OSJ with Wilbanks Securities are as follows:
Seven years minimum experience in financial services and securities sales with two years of financial services management and recruiting experience with a series 24 or 26 principal designation (we can help you become a principal if you are not currently designated as such but meet all other requirements).
1. Clean U-4 without any regulatory compliance problems.
2. Be Full-time in the Business with a full-time assistant or secretary working from a physical, professional office that includes a meeting room.
3. Have an active written plan to grow your office that we can monitor as part of the agreement.
4. Produce all business through Wilbanks Securities and its affiliates.
5. Have $50,000 in liquid assets and $100,000 in Net Worth.
Other requirements may be necessary depending on experience and capabilities.
Call for branch office recruiter requirements.
With pay-outs that can go above 90% of gross-dealer concession, and plans for an equity participation program for qualifying representatives. We also have abundant support for growth oriented OSJs and Branch Offices and can assist in tailoring a payout grid for those you recruit and manage as well as your potential compensation. Wilbanks Securities stands ready as a potential partner to help enable you to meet your goals for your office!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN OSJ or BRANCH OFFICE MANAGER, CALL
WILBANKS SECURITIES TODAY!
1-888-842-0202 (option 6)